APPLE CINNAMON MAPLE BACON SWEET POTATO HASH
- 15 mins
- 12 mins
- 27 mins
- 2 cups of shredded sweet potato or yams
- 1/2 an apple, chopped
- 3 pieces bacon, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup, optional
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 tbsp ghee, bacon fat, or fat of choice
- In a skillet over medium heat, render / cook the bacon until it’s crispy. You can save the fat to cook the rest of the ingredients or pour off the fat and start over with a spoonful of ghee, coconut oil, etc.
- Add the sweet potato to the pan, cooking on medium heat until they begin to get golden brown.
- Add the apples and stir until they soften, about 3-4 minutes.
- Season with the maple syrup, cinnamon and sea salt, to taste.
Recipe from stupideasypaleo.com