Try This Chicken Finger Recipe on for size!
Prep. Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 45min
- 1 lb chicken strips
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper for MEDIUM hot (2 tsp for HOT or 1/2 tsp for MILD)
- 1 tsp kosher salt or sea salt
- 5 cups pork rinds, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Whisk the eggs, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, onion, paprika, cayenne and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Dip each chicken strip into the buffalo egg wash then lay in the pork rind breading, coating both sides.
- Place breaded strips on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until cooked through.
If you like these recipes then check out: