This has become one of my new favorites recipes! Very easy and really tasty. No serious prep and weather you make enough for 1 person or 20 it takes about the same amount of time, this makes it a great choice for food prep.
- 4 lb skin on Chicken Thigh
- 16 oz Artichoke Hearts
- 10 oz Kalamata Olives, halved
- 10 oz Olives
- 10 cloves Garlic, grated
- 15 oz Tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dried Thyme
- 2 Tbsp fresh Oregano, Greek, if available
- Pat chicken dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix chicken with all ingredients in a large bowl. Marinate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450F, cover chicken in oblong pan with aluminum foil, and back for 45-50 minutes. Uncover for the final 5-10 minutes.
Both times I have made this I used a dutch oven with out letting it marinade and it came out amazing!
~The man, the myth, coach Cameron.